1911 in China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1911|
History of China • Timeline • Years
The following lists events that happened during 1911 in China.
- In April, Zhao Erfeng was appointed as Viceroy of Sichuan by the Government of Great Qing. Before he took office, he was appointed by Wang Renwen. In order to stabilize the situation of Railway Protection Movement, Zhao had jointly requested local officials at various levels to request the central government to change the state-owned policy Of railways, but it was not allowed.
- April 27 - Second Guangzhou Uprising
- April 29 - Establishment of Tsinghua University
- May 8 - the government of Great Qing withdrew the military department and re-established the cabinet. Yikuang is the prime minister of the cabinet. The members are mainly Manchu, they are known as the Royal Cabinet.
- May 9 - The government of Great Qing promulgated the "Railway Nationalization" Act.
- 10 October - Wuchang Uprising (Xinhai Revolution)
- 18 October-1 December - Battle of Yangxia
- 20 October - Battle of Changsha
- December 6 - Yuan Shikai asked Empress Dowager Longyu to let Zaifeng(載灃) resigned from the post of Regent.
- December 29 - Sun Yat-sen was elected as the interim president of the Republic of China by representatives of 17 provinces in Nanjing, China, entered the Republican era.(Republic of China provisional presidential election, 1911)
- Fernand Braudel (1989). Gramática das Civilizações (in Portuguese). teorema. p. 201.
|This article related to the history of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|