1912–1913 War Museum
1912–1913 War Museum (Emin Agha Inn) is a museum in Ioannina, Greece. The establishment was used as headquarters during the Balkan Wars. In 1950 the establishments were renovated and the museum was founded. The exhibition includes many paintings, armors, swords, guns and many other objects.
- Media related to 1912–1913 War Museum at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website, only in Greek
- Mention in history wiki.phantis.com
- Mention in history www.dailyestimate.com
- Museum's photos in Wikimedia Commons
|This article related to a museum in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|