1913 Washington football team
|1913 Washington football|
|Head coach||Gil Dobie (6th season)|
|Home stadium||Denny Field|
|1913 NCAA independents football records|
The 1913 Washington football team was an American football team that represented the University of Washington during the 1913 college football season. In its sixth season under coach Gil Dobie, the team compiled a 7–0 record and outscored its opponents by a combined total of 266 to 20. Herman Anderson was the team captain.
|September 27||Everett H.S.||W 26–0||1,500|
|October 11||All-Navy||W 23–7||1,500|
|October 18||Whitworth||W 100–0||3,000|
|October 25||Oregon Agricultural||W 47–0||6,000|
|November 1||Whitman||W 40–6||4,000|
|November 15||vs. Oregon||W 10–7||8,000|
|November 27||Washington State||W 20–0||6,000|
- "Washington Yearly Results (1910-1914)". College Football Data Warehouse. David DeLassus. Retrieved December 12, 2015.
- "Aggies are badly beaten". Eugene Daily Guard. Oregon. October 25, 1913. p. 1.
- "Dobie tries to scare men". Eugene Daily Guard. (Oregon). November 14, 1913. p. 3.
- "Oregon loses, ten to seven". Eugene Daily Guard. (Oregon). November 15, 1913. p. 1.
- "University wins game from W.S.C." Spokane Daily Chronicle. Washington. November 28, 1913. p. 21.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|