1913 Wimbledon Championships
|1913 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 23 – July 4 |
London, United Kingdom
|Anthony Wilding |
|Dorothea Lambert Chambers |
|Herbert Roper Barrett / Charles P. Dixon |
|Winifred McNair / Dora Boothby|
|Hope Crisp / Agnes Tuckey|
The 1913 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 23 June until 4 July. It was the 37th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1913.
The 1913 Wimbledon Championships for the first time included a Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles competition. The men's entry consisted of 116 competitors.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "GREAT TENNIS MATCH.". The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1956). Melbourne, Vic.: National Library of Australia. 7 July 1913. p. 12.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives, Ltd. 1977)
1913 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1913 U.S. National Championships