1913 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1913
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1913 in Denmark.
- 26 July - 1897 Gentofte train crash in Jutland.
- 23 August - The Little Mermaid is inaugurated at its current location off Langelinie in Copenhagen.
- 2 December - Karen Blixen leaves her native Rungstedlund and Denmark to settle in Kenya where she will live for the next almost 28 years on her African farm.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- 13 July - Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller, shipping magnate (died 2012)
- 17 September - Jørgen Jersild, composer and music educator (died 2004)
- 23 September - Carl-Henning Pedersen, painter (died 2007)
- 9 March – Jacob Kornerup, archeologist (born 1825)
- 19 March – Christian Zacho, painter (born 1843)
- 20 April – Vilhelm Bissen, sculptor (born 1836)
- 16 June – Frederikke Federspiel, photographer (b. 1839)
- 25 July – Peter Sabroe, politician (b. 1867)
- 24 December – J.B.S. Estrup, politician, prime minister of Denmark (born 1825)
- - Natalie Zahle, reform pedagogue and pioneer on women's education (born 1827)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1913 in Denmark.|