1914 Copa del Rey
|Goals scored||23 (4.6 per match)|
The competition started on March 29, 1914, and concluded on May 10, 1914, with the Final, held at the Estadio de Costorbe in Irun, in which Athletic Bilbao lifted the trophy for the 5th time ever with a 2–1 victory over España de Barcelona.
The Royal Spanish Football Federation took complete control of the cup tournament and decided that the clubs of the existing regional championship would qualify for the national cup championship; no free entry would be permitted anymore. Apart from some exception, the elimination rounds were played in two matches (home and away) from this season onwards.
- North Region: Athletic Bilbao
- Center Region: Sociedad Gimnástica
- South Region: Sevilla Balompié 
- Galicia: Real Vigo SC
- Catalonia: FC Espanya de Barcelona
March 29, 1914
|Athletic Bilbao||11–0||Real Vigo SC|
|José María Belauste "I" 20'
Severino Zuazo 35'
Alfonso González "Apón" 38', 40', 54'
Ramón Belauste "II" 43'
Rafael Moreno "Pichichi" 60', 70', 81', 89'
Luis Iceta 90'
April 26, 1914
|España FC||1–0||Sociedad Gimnástica|
April 5, 1914
|Real Vigo SC||3–3||Athletic Bilbao|
|Severino Zuazo 12'
Ramón Belauste "II" 15'
 Athletic Bilbao won 14–3 on aggregate
May 3, 1914
|Sociedad Gimnástica||1–1||España FC|
España FC won 2–1 on aggregate
May 10, 1914
|Athletic Bilbao||2–1||España FC|
|Severino Zuazo 20', 29'||88' Villena|
|Copa del Rey 1914 winners|
- The champions of the South Region did not inscribe for the tournament (actually, Sevilla Balompié was going to participate as champion of "Seville Cup", a tournament played by Seville clubs, as South Region Championship was not created until 1915).