1914 Copa del Rey
|14th Copa del Rey|
|Defending champions||Racing de Irún (Copa FEF) |
FC Barcelona Copa UECF
|Champions||Athletic Bilbao (5th title)|
|Goals scored||23 (4.6 per match)|
The Royal Spanish Football Federation took complete control of the cup tournament and decided that the clubs of the existing regional championship would qualify for the national cup championship; no free entry would be permitted anymore. Apart from some exception, the elimination rounds were played in two matches (home and away) from this season onwards. The competition started on March 29, 1914, and concluded on May 10, 1914, with the Final, held at the Estadio de Costorbe in Irun, in which Athletic Bilbao lifted the trophy for the 5th time ever with a 2–1 victory over España de Barcelona.
- North Region: Athletic Bilbao
- Center Region: Sociedad Gimnástica
- South Region: Sevilla Balompié 
- Galicia: Real Vigo SC
- Catalonia: FC Espanya de Barcelona
|Athletic Bilbao||11–0||Real Vigo SC|
|José María Belauste "I" 20'
Severino Zuazo 35'
Alfonso González "Apón" 38', 40', 54'
Ramón Belauste "II" 43'
Rafael Moreno "Pichichi" 60', 70', 81', 89'
Luis Iceta 90'
|Real Vigo SC||3–3||Athletic Bilbao|
|Severino Zuazo 12'
Ramón Belauste "II" 15'
 Athletic Bilbao won 14–3 on aggregate
España FC won 2–1 on aggregate
|Copa del Rey 1914 winners|
- The champions of the South Region did not inscribe for the tournament (actually, Sevilla Balompié was going to participate as champion of "Seville Cup", a tournament played by Seville clubs, as South Region Championship was not created until 1915).