Events from the year 1914 in Denmark.
- January – Film censorship is abolished.
- 21 January – The Jerusalem Church in Tigensgade in Copenhagen is destroyed in a fire.
- 17 February – The first smørrebrød shop opens in Copenhagen.
- 7 March – Simon's Church is inaugurated in Copenhagen.
- 1 August – The government declares Denmark's neutrality in World War I.
- 31 August – The first (red) 1 krone bank notes enter circulation.
- 19 September – The Lurblæserne monument is completed at City Hall Square in Copenhagen.
- 3 October – St. Augustine's Church on Jagtvej in Copenhagen is inaugurated.
- 20 December – A large Christmas tree is for the first time lit on City Hall Square in Copenhagen.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "1914" (in Danish). Selskabet for Københavns Historie. Retrieved 2014-09-18.