1915 Allan Cup
The 1915 Allan Cup was the Canadian national senior ice hockey championship for the 1914-15 season. The title was first held by the Melville Millionaires as champions of their league and two challenge wins. The Millionaires then lost the final Allan Cup challenge to the Winnipeg Monarchs. The 1915 playoff marked the eighth time the Allan Cup had a champion.
Southern Saskatchewan Hockey League
- Melville Millionaires 9 - Prince Albert Mintos 8
- Melville Millionaires 6 - Prince Albert Mintos 5
Melville Millionaires win the series 15-13 and retain the Allan Cup.
- Melville Millionaires 8 - Toronto Victorias 8
- Melville Millionaires 7 - Toronto Victorias 3
Melville Millionaires win the series 15-11 and retain the Allan Cup.
- Melville Millionaires 4 - Winnipeg Monarchs 3
- Winnipeg Monarchs 4 - Melville Millionaires 2
Winnipeg Monarchs conquer the Allan Cup, winning the series 7-goals-to-6. The Monarchs win the Allan Cup. There were no further challenges.