1919 Wimbledon Championships
|1919 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 23 – July 7 |
London, United Kingdom
|Gerald Patterson |
|Suzanne Lenglen |
|Pat O'Hara-Wood / Ron Thomas |
|Suzanne Lenglen / Elizabeth Ryan|
|Elizabeth Ryan / Randolph Lycett|
The 1919 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 23 June until 7 July. It was the 39th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1919. It was the first Wimbledon championship after a four-year hiatus due to World War I.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- "1919 Men's Doubles". Wimbledon. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "1919 Mixed Doubles". Wimbledon. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
1918 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1919 U.S. National Championships