1919 in Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1919
List of years in Mexico
Events in the year 1919 in Mexico.
- 10 April: Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and assassinated in Chinameca, Morelos.
- 25 May: Francisco "Pancho" Villa takes the town of Parral, Chihuahua, and hangs the mayor.
- June: Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, attacked in Pancho Villa's final raid
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- 17 May: Antonio Aguilar, singer/actor.
- 16 April: Pedro Ramírez Vázquez, architect (Museo Nacional de Antropología).
- 26 November – Felipe Ángeles, executed after court-martial.