1920 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1920
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1920 in Denmark.
- Monarch - Christian X
- Prime minister - Carl Theodor Zahle (until 30 March), Otto Liebe (until 5 April), Michael Pedersen Friis (until 5 May), Niels Neergaard
- March 29 - Christian X dismisses the elected government, a reserve power he had under the Danish Constitution, giving rise to the constitutional crisis known as the Easter Crisis.
- April 4 - The Easter Crisis ends with Christian X's dismissal of the Cabinet of Liebe.
- February 26 – Hilmar Baunsgaard, politician, former Danish prime minister (d. 1989)
- June 18 – Grete Jalk, furniture designer (d. 2006)
- August 23 – Keld Helmer-Petersen, photographer
- "Påskekrisen 1920". Gyldendal. Retrieved 2009-11-18.