1925 in Argentina
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1925 in Argentina
- 14 January – Captain Roig and his group of three biplanes Bréguet XIV Renault, land in Buenos Aires on a reconnaissance flight from Rio de Janeiro, to demonstrate the viability of a regular air mail service along the Buenos Aires – Bahía Blanca – Comodoro Rivadavia route.
- date unknown – Dancer La Argentina begins her career performing in Europe.
- 25 May – José María Gatica, boxer (died 1963)
- 17 October – Paco Jamandreu, fashion designerdied 1995)
- 19 October – Emilio Eduardo Massera, military officer (died 2010)
- Unknown date – Mario Passano, film actor and tango performer (died 1995)
|This article article about the history of Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|