1926 Wimbledon Championships
|1926 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 21–July 3|
London, United Kingdom
|Kitty McKane Godfree|
|Henri Cochet / Jacques Brugnon|
|Mary Browne / Elizabeth Ryan|
|Kathleen McKane Godfree / Leslie Godfree|
The 1926 Wimbledon Championships, also known as the Jubilee Championships, took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 21 June until 3 July. It was the 46th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the third Grand Slam tennis event of 1926.
- The Godfrees are the only married couple to have won the mixed doubles title.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- Lynch, Steven. "Has a married couple ever won the mixed doubles at Wimbledon? Or a brother and sister?". www.espn.co.uk. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
1926 French Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1926 U.S. National Championships