1927 International Lawn Tennis Challenge
|Duration||29 April – 10 September|
The 1927 International Lawn Tennis Challenge was the 22nd edition of what is now known as the Davis Cup. 21 teams entered the Europe Zone, while 4 entered the America Zone. Yugoslavia and Greece competed for the first time, while Germany returned to the competition for the first time since 1914.
France defeated Japan in the Inter-Zonal play-off. The French defeated the United States, capturing their first championship, and ending the USA's 6-year run. The final was played at the Germantown Cricket Club in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States on 8–10 September.
|St. Louis, MO, United States (grass)|
|Mexico||1||Montreal, Canada (grass)|
|Toronto, Canada (clay)||Canada||2|
Canada vs. Japan
|Mount Royal Tennis Club, Montreal, Canada 
18–20 August 1927
29 April–9 May
|South Africa||5||South Africa||4|
Denmark vs. France
|Copenhagen, Denmark 
21–22 July 1927
France vs. Japan
|Longwood Cricket Club, Boston, MA, United States 
25–27 August 1927
United States vs. France
|Germantown Cricket Club, Philadelphia, PA, United States 
8–10 September 1927
- Bud Collins (2010). The Bud Collins History of Tennis (2nd ed.). [New York]: New Chapter Press. pp. 495–506. ISBN 978-0942257700.
- David J. Walsh (September 11, 1927). "Two 'Bills' Fall Before French Tennis Stars". The Miami News. pp. 1, 11.
- "United States v France". daviscup.com.
- "Canada v Japan". daviscup.com.
- "Denmark v France". daviscup.com.
- "France v Japan". daviscup.com.