1929 Wimbledon Championships
|1929 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||24 June–6 July|
London, United Kingdom
|Henri Cochet |
|Helen Wills |
|Wilmer Allison / John Van Ryn |
|Phoebe Watson / Peggy Saunders|
|Helen Wills / Frank Hunter|
The 1929 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 24 June until 6 July. It was the 49th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the third Grand Slam tennis event of 1929.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- W.H.C. (12 July 1929). "Wimbledon 1929". The Spectator. pp. 10, 11.
1929 French Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1929 U.S. National Championships