1932 in Mandatory Palestine
|1932 in the British Mandate of Palestine|
Events in the year 1932 in the British Mandate of Palestine.
- High Commissioner - Sir Arthur Grenfell Wauchope
- Emir of Transjordan - Abdullah I bin al-Hussein
- Prime Minister of Transjordan - Abdallah Sarraj
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2010)
- According to official statistics there were 9,555 Jewish immigrants during 1932.
- 28 March - The 1932 Maccabiah Games, the first Maccabiah Games ever held, are opened in Tel Aviv.
- 19 July - The founding of the moshav Avihayil on a waste stretch of sand dunes, land owned by the Jewish National Fund.
- 13 August - Independence Party (Palestine) established.
- 1 December - The Palestine Post (now The Jerusalem Post) is published for the first time.
- The founding of kibbutz Ma'abarot by Romanian Jews affiliated with the Hashomer Hatzair movement.
- The founding of kibbutz Afikim by Russian Jews affiliated with the Hashomer Hatzair movement.
- The founding of the moshav Tel-Tzur by The Herzliya Hebrew Gymnasium teachers led by Haim Boger. The moshav was later on merged with Even Yehuda.
- The founding of the moshav Beer Ganim by former employees of the Dead Sea Works company. The moshav was later on merged with Even Yehuda.
- The founding of the moshav Ramat Tyomkin. The moshav merged with Netanya in 1948.
- The founding of the moshav Neta'im by residents of other moshavim as part of the Settlement of the Thousand plan.
- The founding of the moshav Ganei Am by immigrants from Germany who were members of the HaOved HaTzioni group.
- The founding of the moshava Even Yehuda by the "Bne Binyamin" association on the lands acquired by the philanthropist Samuel S. Bloom.
- The founding of the kibbutz Givat Haim by Jewish European immigrants .
- 12 January - Itzik Kol, Israeli film producer (died 2007).
- 13 January - Shafiq al-Hout, Palestinian Arab politician and writer, co-founder of the PLO (died 2009).
- 10 February - Yosef Ba-Gad, Israeli politician and Rosh Yeshiva.
- 22 February - Zvi Ofer, Israeli soldier, former military governor of Nablus (died 1968).
- 2 May - Ariel Weinstein, Israeli politician and journalist (died 1996).
- 9 July - Amitzur Shapira, Israeli athletics coach, murdered at the Munich Olympics (died 1972).
- 25 July - Esther Streit-Wurzel, Israeli children's author and educator (died 2013).
- 28 August - Yakir Aharonov, Israeli physicist.
- 9 October - Dvora Omer, Israeli author (died 2013).
- 5 November - Yossi Banai, Israeli performer, singer, actor, and dramatist (died 2006).
- Full date unknown