1933 Copa del Rey
||274 (4.42 per match)
The 1933 Copa del Rey (known at that time as the President of the Republic's Cup) was the 33rd edition of the Copa del Rey, the Spanish football cup competition.
The competition started on April 9, 1933 and concluded on June 25, 1933 with the final, held at the Montjuïc Stadium in Barcelona. Athletic Bilbao won their 13th title, the fourth in a row.
As in the previous tournaments, the teams qualified through the Regional Championships:
- Asturias (3): Oviedo FC, Sporting de Gijón, Club Gijón
- Balearic Islands (1): CD Constancia
- Canary Islands (1): Real Club Victoria
- Cantabria (2): Racing de Santander, Gimnástica de Torrelavega
- Catalonia (3): FC Barcelona, CD Español, Palafrugell FC
- Galicia (3): Club Celta, Deportivo La Coruña, Racing Ferrol
- Gipuzkoa–Navarre–Aragon (5): Unión Club, Donostia FC, CD Logroño, CA Osasuna, Zaragoza FC
- Murcia (2): Murcia FC, Hércules FC
- Center-South Region (5): Madrid FC, Athletic Madrid, Valladolid Deportivo, Sevilla FC, Betis Balompié
- West Region (1): Club Recreativo Onuba
- Valencia (3): Valencia FC, CD Castellón, Levante FC
- Biscay (3): Athletic Bilbao, Baracaldo FC, Arenas Club
Round of 32
The first leg was played on April 9. The second leg was played on April 16.
Round of 16
The first leg was played on May 7. The second leg was played on May 14.
The first leg was played on May 28. The second leg was played on June 4.
The first leg was played on June 11. The second leg was played on two dates: CD Español-Athletic on June 16 and Valencia FC-Madrid FC on June 18.
- ^ Played in Zaragoza on May 16.