1933 in Brazil
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1933 in Brazil|
21 stars (1889–1960)
|Timeline of Brazilian history|
Events in the year 1933 in Brazil.
- 19 April - Octávio Barbosa marries Beatriz de Lima Viana, at Belo Horizonte.
- 20 July - New airline Aerolloyd Iguassu goes into operation, with flights between Curitiba and São Paulo.
- 10 October - The Anti-war Treaty of Non-aggression and Conciliation, an inter-American treaty, is signed in Rio de Janeiro by representatives of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.
Arts and culture
- A Voz do Carnaval
- Ganga Bruta
- Honra e Ciúmes
- Onde a Terra Acaba
- 8 July - Paulo Tarso Flecha de Lima, diplomat
- 5 November - Paulo César Saraceni, film director and screenwriter (died 2012)
- 14 December - Eva Wilma, actress
- 25 March - João de Deus Mena Barreto, a member of the junta that temporarily governed Brazil when Washington Luís was deposed.
- 19 April - Vital Soares, lawyer and politician (born 1874)
- 23 October - Jerônimo de Sousa Monteiro, politician (born 1870)
- Pereira, Aldo (1987). Breve História da Aviação Comercial Brasileira (in Portuguese). Rio de Janeiro: Europa. p. 278.
- League of Nations Treaty Series, vol. 163, pp. 394-413.
- Diffie, Bailey W.; Freyre, Gilberto; Putnam, Samuel (November 1946). "The Masters and the Slaves [Casa-Grande & Senzala]: A Study in the Development of Brazilian Civilization". The Hispanic American Historical Review. 26 (4): 497. doi:10.2307/2507653.
- "Morre no Rio, aos 79 anos, o cineasta Paulo Cezar Saraceni". globo. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1933 in Brazil.|