1933 in China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|See also:||Other events of 1933|
History of China • Timeline • Years
Events from the year 1933 in China.
- President: Lin Sen
- Premier: Wang Jingwei
- Vice Premier: Soong Tse-ven (until November 4), Kung Hsiang-hsi (starting November 4)
- January 1-May 31 - Defense of the Great Wall
- January–March 22 - Fourth Encirclement Campaign against Jiangxi Soviet
- February 21-March 1 - Battle of Rehe
- Battle of Urumqi (1933)
- May 31
- June - Kizil massacre
- July - Battle of Toksun
- Battle of Sekes Tash
- August 25 - 1933 Diexi earthquake
- September 25 - beginning of the Fifth Encirclement Campaign against Jiangxi Soviet[page needed]
- September 26 - Battle of Kashgar (1933)
- September 28 - Nationalists capture Lichuan from Communists.
- October 9 - Failure of Communist attack on Xiaoshi.
- 12 November - Establishment of First East Turkestan Republic
- Battles of the Great Wall
- Chinese earthquake linked to mountain building, The Daily Telegraph, 12 May 2008.
- Wang, K.; Shen, Z. (12 December 2010). Location and mechanism of the 1933 Diexi earthquake and its association with the regional tectonic deformation prior to the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. American Geophysical Union. Bibcode:2010AGUFM.T22A..02W.
- Zhu, Zongzhen; Wang, Chaoguang (2000). Liberation War History (1st ed.). Social Scientific Literary Publishing House in Beijing. ISBN 7-80149-207-2.
- "FIGHTING IS SEVERE Tungans and Turkis Clash in Chinese Turkestan". The Montreal Gazette. 11 October 1933. Retrieved December 12, 2010.