1933 in China
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 1933
List of years in China
Timeline of Chinese history
Events from the year 1933 in China.
- January 1-May 31 - Defense of the Great Wall
- January–March 22 - Fourth Encirclement Campaign against Jiangxi Soviet
- February 21-March 1 - Battle of Rehe
- Battle of Urumqi (1933)
- May 31
- June - Kizil massacre
- July - Battle of Toksun
- Battle of Sekes Tash
- August 25 - 1933 Diexi earthquake
- September 25 - beginning of the Fifth Encirclement Campaign against Jiangxi Soviet[page needed]
- September 26 - Battle of Kashgar (1933)
- September 28 - Nationalists capture Lichuan from Communists.
- October 9 - Failure of Communist attack on Xiaoshi.
- 12 November - Establishment of First East Turkestan Republic
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2013)|
- Battles of the Great Wall
- Chinese earthquake linked to mountain building, The Daily Telegraph, 12 May 2008.
- Wang, K.; Shen, Z. (12 December 2010). Location and mechanism of the 1933 Diexi earthquake and its association with the regional tectonic deformation prior to the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. American Geophysical Union. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Zhu, Zongzhen; Wang, Chaoguang (2000). Liberation War History (1st ed.). Social Scientific Literary Publishing House in Beijing. ISBN 7-80149-207-2.
- "FIGHTING IS SEVERE Tungans and Turkis Clash in Chinese Turkestan". The Montreal Gazette. 11 October 1933. Retrieved December 12, 2010.