1933 in Malaya
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1933 in Malaya.
- Governor of Federated of Malay States :
- Chief Secretaries to the Government of the FMS :
- Governor of Straits Settlements :
- Perlis :
- Johore :
- Kedah :
- Kelantan :
- Trengganu :
- Selangor :
- Penang :
- Malacca :
- Monarchs : King George V
- Residents-Councillors :
- Negri Sembilan :
- Pahang :
- Perak :
- Unknown date – Alwi Mosque is completed and opened by Raja Syed Alwi.
- Unknown date – Football Association of Malaya (FAM) is established formed from Malayan Football Association (MFA).
- Unknown date – Construction started of Istana Bukit Serene.
- Unknown date – Kulim Rubber Plantations Ltd was incorporated.
- 23 January – Federal Council of Federated Malay States passed the Malay Regiment Bill to established Experimental Malay Company later Malaysian Army.
- 1 March – The recruitment of 25 males for the First Experimental Malay Company after passes Malay Regiment Bill.
- 6 April - Ahmad Nawab - Musician
- 11 June - Rahah Mohamed Noah - Wife to former 2nd Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak
- Ali Fiji - Actor (died 1996)
- Hamid Gurkha - Actor
- HM Busra - Actor (died 1981)
- Ismail Hashim - Academician (died 1996)
- Mariam Ismail - Actress (died 2015)
- Shahnon Ahmad - Politician
- 10 April - Raja Chulan - Raja Di-Hilir of Perak
- 1 August - Tuanku Muhammad Shah ibni Tuanku Antah - 7th Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan
- Mohammad Eunos Abdullah - Nationalist
- "Masjid Alwi, Kangar". Islamic Tourism Centre. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "History | FAM". www.fam.org.my. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "Istana Bukit Serene stands tall". Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "Kulim | (Malaysia) Berhad". www.kulim.com.my. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- Singapore, National Library Board,. "Malay Regiment | Infopedia". eresources.nlb.gov.sg. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
|This Southeast Asian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|