1934 in Japan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 1934
List of years in Japan
Events in the year 1934 in Japan.
- April - Teijin Incident: Ministry of Justice ordered the arrest of the Vice-Minister of Finance, director of the Bank of Taiwan and president of Teijin
- July 3 - Teijin Incident: Prime Minister Saito dissolves the government, on receiving word that a number of cabinet ministers were also scheduled to be arrested.
- September 21 - 1934 Muroto typhoon
- November - Military Academy Incident
- January 1 - Kiyoshi Kodama, actor
- January 10 - Hiroyuki Nagato, actor
- September 26 – Shinji Maki, comedian
- November 22 - Osamu Kobayashi (voice actor), executive director
- May 30 - Tōgō Heihachirō