1935 in Japan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 1935
List of years in Japan
Events from the year 1935 in Japan.
- January 8 - Battle of Khalkhyn Temple
- June - North Chahar Incident
- June 27 - Chin-Doihara Agreement
- July 5 - establishment of Ōtone Prefectural Natural Park.
- August 9 - establishment of Mineokasankei Prefectural Natural Park, Kujūkuri Prefectural Natural Park, Takagoyama Prefectural Natural Park and Yōrō Keikoku Okukiyosumi Prefectural Natural Park.
- September 27 - opening of Tōbu-Izumi Station.
- October 20 - opening of Musahiro-Tokiwa Station (now Tokiwadai Station (Tokyo)).
- establishment of Naoki Prize and Akutagawa Prize.
- August 12 - Tetsuzan Nagata