1936 in Germany
|This article does not cite any sources. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 1936
List of years in Germany
Events in the year 1936 in Germany.
Head of State
- 6 February — The IV Olympic Winter Games open in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- 7 March — In violation of the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- 29 March - German election and referendum, 1936
- 1 August — The 1936 Summer Olympics open in Berlin, Germany, and mark the first live television coverage of a sports event in world history.
- 30 August — Ernest Nash flees Germany for Rome.
- 26 November — The Anti-Comintern Pact is signed by Germany and Japan.
- April 22 - Dieter Kronzucker, German journalist
- March 11 - Harald zur Hausen, German virologist
- May 21 - Günter Blobel, German biologist
- July 1 - Lea Rosh, German television journalist, publicist, entrepreneur and political activist
- July 22 - Klaus Bresser, German journalist
- October 10 - Gerhard Ertl, German physicist
- November 5 - Uwe Seeler, German football player
- December 8 - Helmut Markwort, German journalist and magazine founder
- December 17 - Klaus Kinkel, German politician
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2011)|
|This German history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|