1942 National Football League All-Star Game (December)
|Date||December 27, 1942|
|Stadium||Shibe Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|TV in the United States|
The 1942 National Football League All-star Game (December) was the professional football league's fifth all-star game. The game pitted the Washington Redskins, the league's champion for the 1942 season, against a team of all-stars. The game was played on Sunday, December 27, 1942, at Shibe Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in front of 18,671 fans. The all-stars defeated the Redskins by a score of 17–14.
NFL All-Stars Roster
Washington Redskins roster
|Quarterback||Ray Hare||Cecil Hare
|Left Halfback||Roy Zimmerman|
|Right Halfback||Ed Justice|
|Left End||Bob Masterson||Bob McChesney|
|Right End||Ed Cifers|
|Left Tackle||Fred Davis||Willie Wilkin|
|Right Tackle||Bill Young|
|Left Guard||Dick Farman||Victor Carroll
|Right Guard||Steve Slivinski|
|Center||Ki Aldrich||George Smith|
- a Injured player; selected but did not play
- "Dudley's 97-yard Run Helps All-Stars Beat Redskins, 17–14". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. AP. December 28, 1942. pp. 14–15. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- "Pro All-Stars Confident They Can Beat Redskins". Milwaukee Journal. AP. December 26, 1942. p. 10. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- "1939 NFL Pro Bowlers". Pro-football-reference.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- "1942 Washington Redskins roster". Pro-football-reference.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- "Layden Names Pro League's All-Star Squad". Meriden Record. AP. December 15, 1942. p. 11. Retrieved February 16, 2012.