1945 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship
|Winning team||Tipperary (13th win)|
|Top Scorer||Jim Langton (0-28)|
|All-Star Team||See here|
The All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 1945 was the 59th series of the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship, Ireland's premier hurling knock-out competition. Tipperary won the championship, beating Kilkenny 5-6 to 3-6 in the final.
The All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship was run on a provincial basis as usual. All games were played on a knockout basis whereby once a team lost they were eliminated from the championship. The format for the All-Ireland series of games ran as follows:
- The winners of the Leinster Championship advanced directly to the first All-Ireland semi-final.
- Galway, a team who faced no competition in the Connacht Championship, entered the championship at the All-Ireland semi-final stage where they played the Leinster winners.
- The winners of the Munster Championship advanced directly to the second All-Ireland semi-final.
- The winners of the Ulster Championship advanced directly to the second All-Ireland semi-final where they played the Munster champions.
|2 September 1945 Final||Tipperary||5-6 – 3-6||Kilkenny||Croke Park|
Referee: V Baston (Waterford)
- "All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Roll of Honour". The GAA website. Archived from the original on 5 September 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- Corry, Eoghan, The GAA Book of Lists (Hodder Headline Ireland, 2005).
- Donegan, Des, The Complete Handbook of Gaelic Games (DBA Publications Limited, 2005).