|Active||2006 – present|
|Branch||Air National Guard|
|Part of||Air National Guard/Air Combat Command|
|Garrison/HQ||Camp Murray, Washington|
|Colonel Gent Welsh|
The United States Air Force's 194th Wing is a unit located at Camp Murray, Washington. The Mission of the 194th Wing is to "Provide mission-ready Airmen to combatant commanders and the State of Washington across the Joint operational spectrum." When the 194th Wing was activated on August 30, 2006, it was the Air National Guard's first non-flying Wing. Current operations include cyberspace operations, air support operations, mission support, and medical support.
Ultramarine blue and Air force yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel. The Phoenix represents the rebirth and change; the constant flexibility needed in an ever-changing Air Force, as well as the diversity of missions within the wing. The Phoenix is rising out of the globe, which represents the unit’s worldwide mission. The Phoenix and globe sit on a field of black, representing cyberspace, the unit’s final theater of operations.
- Washington Air National Guard, 2006–present
The 194th Wing is composed of four groups, nine squadrons, and four flights. Most units are stationed at Camp Murray, two are located at Fairchild Air Force Base, and two are located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
- 194th Air Support Operations Group
- 111th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Weather Flight
- 194th Mission Support Group
- 194th Communications Flight
- 194th Force Support Squadron
- 194th Logistics Readiness Squadron
- 194th Security Forces Flight
- 248th Civil Engineer Flight
- 194th Medical Group
- 252d Cyberspace Operations Group
- Col. John S. Tuohy, 2006-2008
- Col. Brian T. Dravis, 2008-2013
- Col. Jill Lannan, 2013-2015
- Col. Jeremy Horn, 2015-2017
- Col. Gent Welsh, 2017-present
- "Units of the 194th Wing". Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- Adam Ashton (7 October 2012). "WA National Guard focusing on cyber security". The News Tribune. Archived from the original on 30 June 2013. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- "Team Fairchild". Fairchild Air Force Base. Archived from the original on 6 January 2011. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- 262nd Network Warfare Squadron Archived 20 April 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- National Guard Bureau. "Major General Brian T. Dravis". Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- U.S. Air Force. "Brigadier General Jill Lannan". Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- Washington Military Department. "Brig. Gen. Jeremy Horn". Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- 194th Wing. "194th Wing Commander". Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- Air Force Personnel Center Awards Search (Post-1991) Archived 2 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine.