1950 in Taiwan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1950
List of years in the Republic of China
Timeline of Chinese history
1950 in China
- President - Chiang Kai-shek
- Vice President - Li Zongren
- Premier - Yan Xishan, Chen Cheng
- Vice Premier - Chu Chia-hua, Chang Li-sheng
- 1 March - Chiang Kai-shek resumes his duties as Chinese president after moving his government to Taipei, Taiwan.
- 18 June - The execution of Chen Yi after believed that he had defected from Kuomintang to Communist Party of China.
- 10 March - David Lin, Minister of Foreign Affairs (2012-2016).
- 11 March - Tsai Chuen-horng, Minister and Chairman of Atomic Energy Council (2008-2016).
- 24 March - Shih Yen-shiang, Minister of Economic Affairs (2009-2013).
- 9 May - Chiou I-jen, Vice Premier of the Republic of China (2007-2008).
- 17 May - Hsieh Fa-dah, Vice Minister of Economic Affairs (2006-2008).
- 10 June - Chen Chu, Mayor of Kaohsiung City.
- 25 June - Chang Chia-juch, Minister of Economic Affairs (2013-2014).
- 26 July - Chang Wen-ing, Mayor of Taichung (1997-2001).
- 21 July - Chiu Wen-ta, Minister of Health and Welfare (2013-2014).
- 12 October - Chen Shui-bian, President of the Republic of China (2000-2008).
- 2 November - Shue Ming-fa, cycling athlete.
- 24 December - Andrew Hsia, Minister of Mainland Affairs Council (2015-2016).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1950 in Taiwan.|