1954 in Mexico
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1954|
List of years in Mexico
Events in the year 1954 in Mexico.
- The Museo Regional de la Ceramica, Tlaquepaque is established in Tlaquepaque, Jalisco.
- The Confederación Revolucionaria de Trabajadores is founded.
- June 24/26: Hurricane Alice (June 1954)
- December 8: The Autonomous University of Chihuahua is founded.
- 1953–54 Mexican Primera División season.
- 1954 Carrera Panamericana.
- The 1954 Central American and Caribbean Games are held in Mexico City.
- The United States defeat Mexico in the Americas Zone final of the Davis Cup.
- The Tecolotes de Nuevo Laredo win the Mexican League.
- February 7: Club Celaya is founded.
- August 28: Club Universidad Nacional is founded.