1955 in Pakistan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1955
List of years in Pakistan
Events from the year 1955 in Pakistan.
- Governor-General: Malik Ghulam Muhammad (until 7 August), Iskander Mirza (starting 6 October)
- Prime Minister: Muhammad Ali Bogra (until 12 August), Chaudhry Muhammad Ali (starting 12 August)
- Chief Justice: Muhammad Munir
- September 23 – "Baghdad Pact": Military treaty among Iraq, Turkey, the U.K., Pakistan, and Iran is ratified by Pakistan.
- "Baghdad Pact; February 4, 1955". The Avalon Project. Yale Law School.
- "His Excellency Mr. Asif Ali Zardari". The Presidency of Pakistan. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Ziring, Lawrence (26 October 2015). "Asif Ali Zardari: President of Pakistan". Encyclopædia Britannica.
|This article about Pakistani history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|