Coordinates: 43°44′4.74″N 7°25′16.8″E / 43.7346500°N 7.421333°E
The 1960 Monaco Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Monaco on 29 May 1960. It was the second race of the 1960 Formula One season.
- Pole position: Stirling Moss - 1:36.3
- Fastest Lap: Bruce McLaren - 1:36.2
- First win for a Lotus in a World Championship Formula One race
- Jack Brabham was disqualified after being push-started after he spun off.
Championship standings after the race
- Drivers' Championship standings
- Constructors' Championship standings
- Notes: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.