1962 in the Philippines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1962 in the Philippines details events of note that happened in the Philippines in the year 1962.
- President: Diosdado Macapagal (Liberal)
- Vice President: Emmanuel Pelaez (Liberal)
- Chief Justice: César Bengzon
- Congress: 5th (starting January 22)
- May 12 – Diosdado Macapagal changed the date of the commemoration of Philippine Independence from July 4 to June 12.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|