1964 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1964
List of years in Denmark
- 21 March – Denmark hosts the Eurovision Song Contest and finishes in 9th place.
- 22 September – The 1964 parliamentary election is held.
- January–February – Denmark participates in the 1964 Winter Olympics.
- 17–20 June – Denmark participates in 1964 European Nations' Cup in France.
- October – Denmark participates in the 1964 Summer Olympics and wins six medals.
- 1 June – Marianne Florman, handball player
- 15 June – Michael Laudrup, football player
- 11 October – Christian Dyrvig, businessman
- 27 March – Emil Reesen, composer, conductor and pianist (born 1887)
- 10 May – Harald Tandrup, writer (born 1874)
- 21 October – Carl Johan Hviid, actor (born 1899)
- September – Arild Rosenkrantz, nobleman, painter, sculptor, stained-glass artist and illustrator (born 1870)