From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monarch - Elizabeth II
Arts and literature
- Winners: Linfield
- Winners: Glentoran 2 - 0 Linfield
- 3 January - Martin Galway, composer for games.
- 24 January - Jimeoin, comedian and actor.
- 8 March - Enda Gormley, Gaelic footballer.
- 25 March - Anton Rogan, footballer.
- 22 August - Nigel Sullivan, HR Director, TalkTalk Group.
- 30 August - Peter Cunnah, singer and songwriter.
- 12 October - Brian Kennedy, singer, Eurovision song contestant and writer.
- 28 October - Jules Maxwell, songwriter and composer.
- 16 November - Paul Millar, footballer and football manager.
- 12 December - Ian Paisley, Jr., Democratic Unionist Party MLA.
- 20 December - Dekker Curry, cricketer.
- 27 December - Henry Downey, Derry GAA hurler and Gaelic footballer.
- John McCrea, comic artist.
- Barry McElduff, Sinn Féin MLA.
- Cathy Wilkes, video artist.
- ^ "Larkspirit Irish History". larkspirit.com. Archived from the original on 23 April 2009.
- ^ Schweitzer, Vivien (2007-01-08). "Hungarian Conductor János Fürst Dies at 71". Playbill Arts. Retrieved 2012-07-26.