1967 English cricket season
- County Championship – Yorkshire
- Gillette Cup – Kent
- Minor Counties Championship – Cheshire
- Second XI Championship – Hampshire II
- Wisden – Asif Iqbal, Hanif Mohammad, Ken Higgs, Jim Parks junior, Nawab of Pataudi, junior
England played two series in 1967 and were very successful, beating India 3–0 and Pakistan 2–0. Ken Barrington scored a century in each of the three matches against Pakistan.
Ken Barrington topped the averages with 2059 runs at 68.63.
Derek Underwood topped the averages with 136 wickets at 12.39.
- "India in England, 1967". ESPN Cricinfo.
- "Pakistan in England, 1967". ESPN Cricinfo.
- Engel, Matthew (2004). Wisden Cricketers' Almanack 2004, pages 493-494. John Wisden & Company Ltd. ISBN 0-947766-83-9.
- Wynne-Thomas, Peter (1983). The Hamlyn A-Z of Cricket Records. Hamlyn Publishing Group. ISBN 0-600-34667-6.