1967 UC Davis Aggies football team
|1967 UC Davis Aggies football|
|Conference||Far Western Conference|
|1967 record||3–6 (2–4 FWC)|
|Head coach||Herb Schmalenberger (5th season)|
|Home stadium||Toomey Field|
|1967 Far Western Conference football standings|
|#17 UPI San Francisco State $||6||–||0||–||0||9||–||2||–||0|
|Cal State Hayward||3||–||3||–||0||7||–||3||–||0|
Rankings from College Division poll
The 1967 UC Davis football team represented the University of California, Davis in the 1967 NCAA College Division football season. UC Davis competed in the Far Western Conference (FWC).[note 1] The UC Davis sports teams were commonly called the “Cal Aggies” from 1924 until the mid 1970s.
The Aggies were led by fifth-year head coach Herb Schmalenberger. They played home games at Toomey Field. The Aggies finished the season with a record of three wins and six losses (3–6, 2–4 FWC). They were outscored by their opponents 164–212 for the 1967 season.
|September 23||at UC Riverside*||W 19–6|
|September 30||at Occidental*||L 14–19|
|October 6||Chico State[note 2]||W 35–0|
|October 14||at Cal State Hayward[note 3]||L 19–40|
|October 20||Sacramento State[note 4]||L 6–23|
|October 28||at Humboldt State[note 5]||L 18–34|
|November 4||Santa Clara*||L 8–49|
|November 11||San Francisco State[note 6]||L 17–21|
|November 18||at Nevada||W 28–20|
- The Northern California Athletic Conference (NCAC) was known as the Far Western Conference (FWC) from its founding in 1925 to 1982.
- California State University, Chico was known as Chico State College from 1935 to 1971.
- California State University, East Bay was known as California State College at Hayward from 1963 to 1971.
- California State University, Sacramento was known as Sacramento State College from 1947 to 1971.
- Humboldt State University was known as Humboldt State College from 1935 to 1971.
- San Francisco State University was known as San Francisco State College from 1935 to 1971.