1969 Queen's Club Championships
|1969 Queen's Club Championships|
|Date||16 – 21 June|
|Draw||64S / 32D / 32X|
|Surface||Grass / Outdoor|
|Location||London , England|
|Fred Stolle |
|Owen Davidson / Dennis Ralston |
|Rosie Casals / Billie-Jean King|
The 1969 Queen's Club Championships, also known by its official name London Grass Court Championships, was a combined men's and women's tennis tournament played on grass courts at the Queen's Club in London in the United Kingdom. It was the 70th edition of the tournament and was held from 16 June through 21 June 1969. Fred Stolle and Ann Jones won the singles titles.
- It was Stolle's 1st title of the year and the 4th of his professional career.
- It was Davidson's 2nd title of the year and the 2nd of his career. It was Ralston's only title of the year and the 2nd of his career.
- "London / Queen's Club Men's Singles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "London / Queen's Club Men's Doubles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- John Barrett, ed. (1970). BP year book of World Tennis 1970. London: Clipper P. p. 196. ISBN 0851080049. OCLC 502255545. OL 21635829M.
- John Dolan (2011). Women's Tennis 1968–84: the Ultimate Guide. Remous. pp. 30,36.