1973 Rothmans Canadian Open
|1973 Rothmans Canadian Open|
|Date||August 20 - August 26|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Venue||National Tennis Centre|
|Rod Laver / Ken Rosewall|
|Evonne Goolagong / Peggy Michel|
The 1973 Rothmans Canadian Open was a tennis tournament played on outdoor clay courts at the National Tennis Centre in Toronto in Canada that was part of the 1973 Commercial Union Assurance Grand Prix and of the 1973 WTA Tour. The tournament was held from August 20 through August 26, 1973.
- It was Okker's 12th title of the year and the 45th of his career.
- It was Goolagong's 6th title of the year and the 37th of her career.
- It was Laver's 9th title of the year and the 45th of his career. It was Rosewall's 6th professional title of the year and the 28th of his career.
- It was Goolagong's 7th title of the year and the 38th of her career. It was Michel's 1st title of the year and the 1st of her career.
- Official website
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) tournament profile
- Women's Tennis Association (WTA) tournament profile