1973 in Rhodesia
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 9 January - Rhodesia closes its borders with Zambia due to the Zambians harbouring guerrillas.
- 4 February - Rhodesia re-opens its borders to Zambia but the Zambian side remained closed.
- 22 May - Britain and United States veto a United Nations Security Council Resolution to extend sanctions against Rhodesia.
- 21–25 June - A British delegation, led by Denis Greenhill visit Rhodesia for talks with the Rhodesian government and Bishop Abel Muzorewa, African National Council.
- 17 July - Ian Smith, the Rhodesian Prime Minister and Bishop Abel Muzorewa, African National Council(ANC) meet.
|This Zimbabwean history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This year in Africa article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|