1974 Memorial Cup
The 1974 Memorial Cup occurred May 5–12 at the Stampede Corral in Calgary, Alberta. It was the 56th annual Memorial Cup competition, organized by the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA) to determine the champion of major junior A ice hockey. Participating teams were the winners of the Ontario Hockey Association, Quebec Major Junior Hockey League and Western Hockey League which were the St. Catharines Black Hawks, Quebec Remparts and Regina Pats. Regina won their 4th Memorial Cup, defeating Quebec in the final game.
|Regina Pats (WHL)||2||1||1||7||5|
|Quebec Remparts (QMJHL)||2||1||1||6||7|
|St. Catharines Black Hawks (OHA)||2||1||1||4||5|
- May 5 St. Catharines 4-1 Quebec
- May 6 Regina 4-0 St. Catharines
- May 8 Quebec 5-3 Regina
- May 10 Quebec 11-3 St. Catharines
- May 12 Regina 7-4 Quebec
Bill Bell, Glen Burdon, Drew Callender, Dave Faulkner, Clark Gillies, Jon Hammond, Mike Harazny, Greg Joly, Rob Laird, Bob Leslie, Kim McDougal, Jim Minor, Dennis Sobchuk, Dave Thomas, Rob Tudor, Ed Staniowski, Rick Uhrich, Mike Wanchuk, Mike Wirchowski. Coach: Bob Turner
- Stafford Smythe Memorial Trophy (MVP): Greg Joly, Regina
- George Parsons Trophy (Sportsmanship): Guy Chouinard, Quebec
- "History – Tournament Results – Mastercard Memorial Cup". mastercardmemorialcup.ca. Retrieved 2016-08-09.
- "History – Champion Rosters – Mastercard Memorial Cup". mastercardmemorialcup.ca. Retrieved 2016-08-09.