1975 French Open
|1975 French Open|
|Date||2 June - 15 June|
|Category||Grand Slam (ITF)|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Location||Paris (XVIe), France|
|Venue||Stade Roland Garros|
|Björn Borg |
|Chris Evert |
|Brian Gottfried / Raúl Ramírez |
|Chris Evert / Martina Navratilova |
|Fiorella Bonicelli / Thomaz Koch |
The 1975 French Open was a tennis tournament that took place on the outdoor clay courts at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France. The tournament ran from 2 June until 15 June. It was the 74th staging of the French Open, and the second Grand Slam tennis event of 1975. Björn Borg won the men's singles title and Chris Evert won the women's single title.
- It was Borg's 2nd career Grand Slam title, and his 2nd (consecutive) French Open title.
- It was Evert's 3rd career Grand Slam title, and her 2nd (consecutive) French Open title.
- "ATP – 1975 Roland Garros Men's Singles Draw". ATP.
- "WTA Tournament Archive – 1975 Roland Garros" (PDF). WTA.
- "ATP – 1975 Roland Garros Men's Doubles Draw". ATP.
- Collins, Bud (2010). The Bud Collins History of Tennis (2nd ed.). [New York]: New Chapter Press. pp. 389, 396, 400, 402–3. ISBN 978-0942257700.
- Gilles Delamarre (1991). Roland Garros : Le Livre du Tournoi du Centenaire. Paris: Fédération Française de Tennis. pp. 240–245. ISBN 2906450510.
- John Barrett, ed. (1977). World of Tennis '76. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 35. ISBN 978-0362002751.
1975 Australian Open
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1975 Wimbledon Championships