1975 Washington Star International
|1975 Washington Star International|
|Date||July 21 – 28|
|Category||Grand Prix (Grade AA)|
|Draw||64S / 32D|
|Surface||Clay / outdoor|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Guillermo Vilas |
|Bob Lutz / Stan Smith |
The 1975 Washington Star International was a men's tennis tournament and was played on outdoor clay courts. It was categorized as an AA tournament and was part of the 1975 Grand Prix circuit. It was the seventh edition of the tournament and was held in Washington, D.C. from July 21 through July 28, 1975. Guillermo Vilas won the singles title and $16,000 prize money and a car in a final that was twice interrupted due to rain. Total attendance during the tournament was 55,000.
- "ATP – 1975 Washington Men's Singles draw". ATP.
- "ATP – 1975 Washington Men's Doubles draw". ATP.
- "Vilas whips Solomon in Washington final". The Spokesman-Review. Jul 30, 1975.
- John Barrett, ed. (1976). World of Tennis '76 : a BP and Commercial Union yearbook. London: Queen Anne Press. pp. 86–88. ISBN 9780362002768. OCLC 650229036.
- "Nastase defaults tennis match". The Tuscaloosa News. Jul 27, 1975.