1975 in games
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Games released or invented in 1975
- Boot Hill (tabletop role-playing game)
- Cemetery Hill: The Battle of Gettysburg, 1–3 July 1863
- Chinese Farm
- En Garde! (tabletop role-playing game)
- Pay Day
- Search & Destroy: Tactical Combat Vietnam 1965-1966
- Star Probe
- Stellar Conquest
- Tunnels & Trolls (tabletop role-playing game)
- White Bear and Red Moon
- Chaosium Inc. founded by Greg Stafford.
- Fantasy Games Unlimited founded by Scott Bizar.
- Games Workshop founded by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson.
- Metagaming Concepts founded.
|January 31||Don Kaye||36||co-founder of TSR|