1976 in film
|Years in film|
The year 1976 in film involved some significant events.
Highest-grossing films (U.S.)
The top ten 1976 released films by box office gross in North America are as follows:
|1.||Rocky||United Artists Pictures||$117,235,147|
|2.||To Fly!||National Air and Space Museum||$86,600,000|
|3.||A Star Is Born||Warner Bros.||$80,000,000|
|4.||All the President's Men||Warner Bros.||$70,600,000|
|5.||The Omen||20th Century Fox Film Corporation||$60,922,980|
|6.||In Search of Noah's Ark||Sunn Classic Pictures||$55,700,000|
|7.||King Kong||Paramount Pictures||$52,614,445|
|8.||Silver Streak||20th Century-Fox Film Corporation||$51,079,064|
|9.||The Enforcer||Warner Bros.||$46,236,000|
|10.||Midway||Universal Studios / Cinema International Corporation||$43,220,000|
- March 22 - Filming begins on George Lucas' Star Wars science fiction film. In one of the most lucrative business decisions in film history, Lucas declines his directing fee of $500,000 in exchange for complete ownership of merchandising and sequel rights.
- April 1 - The Rocky Horror Picture Show is officially re-released as a midnight movie at the Waverly Theater (Now the IFC Center) in Greenwich Village in New York City, starting through the run and still being shown in there as of 2013[update] all around the world.
- Best Picture: Rocky - Chartoff-Winkler, United Artists
- Best Director: John G. Avildsen - Rocky
- Best Actor: Peter Finch - Network (first actor to win posthumously)
- Best Actress: Faye Dunaway - Network
- Best Supporting Actor: Jason Robards - All the President's Men
- Best Supporting Actress: Beatrice Straight - Network
- Best Foreign Language Film: Noirs et blancs en couleur (Black and White in Color), directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, Ivory Coast / France / W. Germany / Switzerland
- Musical or comedy:
- Best Picture: A Star Is Born
- Best Actor: Kris Kristofferson - A Star Is Born
- Best Actress: Barbra Streisand - A Star Is Born
Palme d'Or (Cannes Film Festival):
Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival):
- Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson, directed by Robert Altman, United States
Notable films released in 1976
U.S.A. unless stated #
- 7 Man Army (Ba dao lou zi), directed by Chang Cheh - (Hong Kong)
- 1900, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci, starring Robert De Niro, Gérard Depardieu, Dominique Sanda, Donald Sutherland - (Italy/France)
- A Queda (The Fall) - (Brazil)
- All the President's Men, directed by Alan J. Pakula, starring Dustin Hoffman, Robert Redford, Jason Robards, Martin Balsam, Hal Holbrook
- The Anchorite (El anacoreta) - (Spain)
- Any Day Now (Vandaag of morgen) - (Netherlands)
- The Ascent (Voskhozhdeniye) - (U.S.S.R.) - Golden Bear winner
- Assault on Precinct 13, directed by John Carpenter, starring Austin Stoker
- The Astral Factor, starring Stefanie Powers
- At the Earth's Core, starring Peter Cushing and Doug McClure - (U.K.)
- Baby Blue Marine, starring Jan-Michael Vincent
- The Bad News Bears, directed by Michael Ritchie, starring Walter Matthau, Tatum O'Neal, Vic Morrow, Jackie Earle Haley
- Beach Guard in Winter (Čuvar plaže u zimskom periodu) - (Yugoslavia)
- The Best Way to Walk (La meilleure façon de marcher) - (France)
- The Big Bus, starring Joseph Bologna, Stockard Channing, John Beck
- The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings, starring Billy Dee Williams, James Earl Jones, Richard Pryor
- Black and White in Color (La Victoire en chantant), directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud - (France) - Academy Award for Best Foreign Language film
- The Blank Generation, with Patti Smith Group, Television, Ramones and Talking Heads
- Blue Puppy (Goluboy shchenok) - (U.S.S.R.)
- Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw, starring Marjoe Gortner and Lynda Carter
- Bound for Glory, a biopic of Woody Guthrie directed by Hal Ashby, starring David Carradine
- Breaking Point, starring Bo Svenson, Robert Culp, John Colicos
- The Bricklayers (Los albañiles) - (Mexico)
- Brother and Sister (Ani Imouto) - (Japan)
- Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson, directed by Robert Altman, starring Paul Newman, Geraldine Chaplin, Burt Lancaster - Golden Bear winner
- Bugsy Malone, directed by Alan Parker, starring Scott Baio and Jodie Foster - (U.K.)
- Burnt Offerings, starring Karen Black, Oliver Reed, Bette Davis
- Caddie, starring Helen Morse - (Australia)
- Canoa (Canoe) - (Mexico)
- Car Wash, starring Franklyn Ajaye and Richard Pryor
- The Career of a Chambermaid (Telefoni bianchi), directed by Dino Risi - (Italy)
- Caro Michele, directed by Mario Monicelli - (Italy)
- Carrie, directed by Brian De Palma, starring Sissy Spacek, Piper Laurie, Amy Irving
- The Cassandra Crossing, starring Sophia Loren, Richard Harris, Burt Lancaster, Ava Gardner, Lee Strasberg, Martin Sheen, O. J. Simpson - (U.K.)
- A Child in the Crowd (Un enfant dans la foule) - (France)
- Chinese Roulette (Chinesisches Roulette), directed by Rainer Werner Fassbinder - (West Germany)
- Chitchor (Heart Stealer) - (India)
- The Clown Murders
- Cop (Strømer) - (Denmark)
- Coup de Grâce (Der Fangschuß), directed by Volker Schlöndorff - (West Germany/France)
- A Cricket in the Ear (Shturets v uhoto), directed by Georgi K. Stoyanov, starring Pavel Popandov, Tatyana Lolova, Itzhak Fintzi - (Bulgaria)
- Deadly Hero, starring Don Murray and James Earl Jones
- The Desert of the Tartars (Il deserto dei Tartari), starring Vittorio Gassman - (Italy/France/West Germany)
- The Devil's Playground, directed by Fred Schepisi - (Australia)
- Diary of the Dead, starring Geraldine Fitzgerald and Héctor Elizondo
- The Divine Nymph (Divina creatura), starring Marcello Mastroianni and Terence Stamp - (Italy)
- Dixie Dynamite, starring Warren Oates
- Dogs, starring David McCallum, George Wyner and Linda Gray
- Don's Party, directed by Bruce Beresford, starring Ray Barrett, John Hargreaves and Pat Bishop - (Australia)
- Dona Flor and Her Two Husbands (Dona Flor e Seus Dois Maridos), starring Sônia Braga - (Brazil)
- Les douze travaux d'Asterix (The Twelve Trials of Asterix) - (France)
- Drum , starring Warren Oates and Yaphet Kotto
- The Eagle Has Landed, starring Michael Caine and Donald Sutherland - (U.K./U.S.A.)
- Eat My Dust, starring Ron Howard and Christopher Norris
- Embryo, directed by Ralph Nelson, starring Rock Hudson and Barbara Carrera
- The Enforcer, starring Clint Eastwood, Harry Guardino, Tyne Daly
- Escape from the Dark, starring Alastair Sim - (U.K.)
- F comme Fairbanks (F Like Fairbanks), starring Patrick Dewaere and Miou-Miou - (France)
- Face to Face (Ansikte mot ansikte), directed by Ingmar Bergman, starring Liv Ullmann and Erland Josephson - (Sweden)
- Family Plot, directed by Alfred Hitchcock (his final film), starring Barbara Harris, Bruce Dern, Karen Black, William Devane
- Farsighted for Two Diopters (Dva Dioptara Dalekogledstvo), directed by Petar B. Vasilev, starring Georgi Partsalev - (Bulgaria)
- Fellini's Casanova, directed by Federico Fellini, starring Donald Sutherland - (Italy)
- The Fifth Seal (Az ötödik pecsét), directed by Zoltán Fábri - (Hungary)
- The First Nudie Musical, directed by Bruce Kimmel, starring Cindy Williams, Stephen Nathan, Diana Canova
- The Food of the Gods, starring Marjoe Gortner, Pamela Franklin, Ralph Meeker, Ida Lupino
- Freaky Friday, directed by Gary Nelson, starring Barbara Harris and Jodie Foster
- From Noon till Three, starring Charles Bronson and Jill Ireland
- The Front, directed by Martin Ritt, starring Woody Allen, Zero Mostel, Andrea Marcovicci, Herschel Bernardi, Michael Murphy
- Fumō Chitai (Wasted Land) - (Japan)
- Futureworld, starring Peter Fonda and Blythe Danner
- Gable and Lombard, starring James Brolin and Jill Clayburgh
- Gator, starring Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed
- Giv'at Halfon Eina Ona (Halfon Hill Doesn't Answer) - (Israel)
- God Told Me To, starring Tony Lo Bianco, Deborah Raffin, Sandy Dennis
- Griffin and Phoenix, starring Peter Falk and Jill Clayburgh
- Grizzly, starring Christopher George
- The Gumball Rally, starring Michael Sarrazin
- Gus, starring Don Knotts and Ed Asner
- Harlan County, USA - a documentary film
- Harry and Walter Go to New York, starring James Caan, Elliott Gould, Diane Keaton, Michael Caine
- Heart of Glass (Herz aus Glas), directed by Werner Herzog - (West Germany)
- The House with Laughing Windows (La casa dalle finestre che ridono) - (Italy)
- Illustrious Corpses (Cadaveri eccellenti), directed by Francesco Rosi, starring Lino Ventura - (Italy)
- The Inheritance (L'eredità Ferramonti), starring Anthony Quinn and Dominique Sanda - (Italy)
- In the Realm of the Senses (Ai no Korīda), directed by Nagisa Oshima - (Japan)
- L'innocente, directed by Luchino Visconti - (Italy)
- The Inugamis (Inugami-ke no ichizoku), directed by Kon Ichikawa - (Japan)
- I Will, I Will... for Now, directed by Norman Panama, starring Elliott Gould, Diane Keaton, Victoria Principal
- Jackson County Jail, starring Tommy Lee Jones and Yvette Mimieux
- J. D.'s Revenge, starring Glynn Turman and Louis Gossett Jr.
- Je t'aime moi non plus (I Love You...Me Neither), directed by Serge Gainsbourg, starring Jane Birkin and Joe Dallesandro - (France)
- Jonah Who Will Be 25 in the Year 2000 (Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000) - (Switzerland/France)
- The Judge and the Assassin (Le Juge et l'assassin), directed by Bertrand Tavernier, starring Philippe Noiret and Isabelle Huppert - (France)
- Kabhie Kabhie (Sometimes), starring Shashi Kapoor - (India)
- Kalicharan - (India)
- The Killer Inside Me, starring Stacy Keach
- The Killing of a Chinese Bookie, directed by John Cassavetes, starring Ben Gazzara, Timothy Carey, Seymour Cassel
- King Kong, directed by John Guillermin, starring Jessica Lange, Jeff Bridges, Charles Grodin
- King Kung Fu, directed by and starring Lance D. Hayes
- Kings of the Road (Im Lauf der Zeit), directed by Wim Wenders - (West Germany)
- The Last Hard Men, starring Charlton Heston and James Coburn
- The Last Supper (La Última Cena) - (Cuba)
- The Last Tycoon, directed by Elia Kazan, starring Robert De Niro, Tony Curtis, Robert Mitchum, Ray Milland, Jeanne Moreau, Jack Nicholson
- Leadbelly, a biopic directed by Gordon Parks
- Lipstick, starring Margaux Hemingway, Mariel Hemingway, Chris Sarandon
- The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane, starring Jodie Foster and Martin Sheen
- Logan's Run, directed by Michael Anderson, starring Michael York, Richard Jordan, Jenny Agutter
- Mako: The Jaws of Death, directed by William Grefe, starring Richard Jaeckel
- The Man on the Roof (Mannen på taket), directed by Bo Widerberg - (Sweden)
- The Man Who Fell to Earth, directed by Nicolas Roeg, starring David Bowie, Rip Torn, Candy Clark - (U.K.)
- Marecek, Pass Me the Pen! (Marečku, podejte mi pero!) - (Czechoslovakia)
- Marathon Man, directed by John Schlesinger, starring Dustin Hoffman, Laurence Olivier, Roy Scheider, Marthe Keller, William Devane
- Mark of Zorro
- The Marquise of O, directed by Éric Rohmer - (West Germany/France)
- Master of the Flying Guillotine (a.k.a. One-Armed Boxer 2), starring Jimmy Wang - (Taiwan/Hong Kong)
- A Matter of Time, directed by Vincente Minnelli, starring Ingrid Bergman, Liza Minnelli, Charles Boyer, Isabella Rossellini - (U.S.A./Italy)
- Max Havelaar, directed by Fons Rademakers - (Netherlands)
- The Memory of Justice, a documentary film by Marcel Ophüls - (France/West Germany/U.K./U.S.A.)
- Midway, starring Charlton Heston, Henry Fonda, Toshiro Mifune, Glenn Ford, Robert Mitchum, Hal Holbrook
- Mikey and Nicky, directed by Elaine May, starring John Cassavetes and Peter Falk
- The Missouri Breaks, directed by Arthur Penn, starring Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson
- Mohammad, Messenger of God, directed by Moustapha Akkad, starring Anthony Quinn - (Morocco/Libya)
- Mother, Jugs & Speed, directed by Peter Yates, starring Bill Cosby, Raquel Welch, Harvey Keitel
- Mr. Klein, directed by Joseph Losey, starring Alain Delon and Jeanne Moreau - (France)
- Murder by Death, starring Peter Sellers, David Niven, Maggie Smith, Alec Guinness, Peter Falk, Eileen Brennan, Elsa Lanchester, James Coco, Truman Capote
- The Mysterious Monsters, starring Peter Graves and Peter Hurkos
- Network, directed by Sidney Lumet, starring Peter Finch, William Holden, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall
- The Next Man, starring Sean Connery
- Next Stop, Greenwich Village, starring Shelley Winters, Lenny Baker, Ellen Greene
- Nickelodeon, directed by Peter Bogdanovich, starring Ryan O'Neal, Burt Reynolds, Tatum O'Neal, John Ritter, Stella Stevens
- Nightmare in Badham County, starring Deborah Raffin and Chuck Connors
- No Deposit, No Return, starring David Niven, Darren McGavin, Don Knotts, Barbara Feldon, Kim Richards
- Obsession, directed by Brian De Palma, starring Cliff Robertson, Geneviève Bujold, John Lithgow
- Ode to Billy Joe, directed by Max Baer Jr., starring Robby Benson, Glynnis O'Connor, James Best
- The Omen, directed by Richard Donner, starring Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, David Warner, Billie Whitelaw, Leo McKern - (U.K./U.S.A.)
- One Summer Love, aka Dragonfly, directed by Gilbert Cates, starring Susan Sarandon and Beau Bridges
- The Outlaw Josey Wales, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood, with Chief Dan George, Sam Bottoms, Sondra Locke, John Vernon
- Oz or 20th Century Oz, a Rock 'N' Roll Road Movie, starring Bruce Spence, Joy Dunstan - (Australia)
- The Pink Panther Strikes Again, starring Peter Sellers, Herbert Lom, Lesley-Anne Down - (U.K.)
- Raise Ravens (Cria Cuervos), directed by Carlos Saura, starring Geraldine Chaplin - (Spain)
- The Rat Savior (Izbavitelj) - (Yugoslavia)
- Rich Man, Poor Man, television mini-series, starring Nick Nolte and Peter Strauss
- The Ritz, directed by Richard Lester, starring Rita Moreno, Jerry Stiller, Jack Weston
- Robin and Marian, directed by Richard Lester, starring Sean Connery, Audrey Hepburn, Robert Shaw - (U.K./U.S.A.)
- Rocky, directed by John G. Avildsen, starring Sylvester Stallone, Burgess Meredith, Carl Weathers, Talia Shire, Burt Young
- Rogue Male, starring Peter O'Toole - (U.K.)
- The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea, starring Kris Kristofferson and Sarah Miles
- Salon Kitty, directed by Tinto Brass, starring Helmut Berger and Ingrid Thulin - (Italy/West Germany/France)
- The Scar (film), directed by Krzysztof Kieślowski
- Sebastiane, directed by Derek Jarman - (U.K.)
- Seclusion Near a Forest (Na samotě u lesa), directed by Jiří Menzel - (Czechoslovakia)
- The Sell Out, starring Richard Widmark
- Seven Beauties (Pasqualino Settebellezze), starring Fernando Rey - (Italy)
- The Seven-Per-Cent Solution, directed by Herbert Ross, starring Nicol Williamson, Robert Duvall, Alan Arkin, Laurence Olivier - (U.K./U.S.A.)
- Shadow of Angels (Schatten der Engel), starring Ingrid Caven and Rainer Werner Fassbinder - (Switzerland)
- The Shaggy D.A., starring Dean Jones and Suzanne Pleshette
- The Shootist, directed by Don Siegel, starring John Wayne (his final film), Lauren Bacall, Ron Howard, Richard Boone, Harry Morgan, James Stewart
- Shout at the Devil, starring Lee Marvin, Roger Moore - (U.K.)
- Silent Movie, directed by and starring Mel Brooks, with Marty Feldman, Dom DeLuise, Bernadette Peters
- Silver Streak, directed by Arthur Hiller, starring Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, Jill Clayburgh, Ned Beatty, Ray Walston, Patrick McGoohan
- Sister Street Fighter – Fifth Level Fist (Onna hissatsu godan ken) - (Japan)
- Sky Riders, starring James Coburn, Susannah York, Robert Culp
- The Slipper and the Rose, directed by Bryan Forbes, starring Gemma Craven and Richard Chamberlain - (U.K.)
- Small Change (L'Argent de poche), directed by François Truffaut - (France)
- The Smurfs and the Magic Flute (La Flûte à six schtroumpfs) - (Belgium)
- Snuff - (Argentina/U.S.A.)
- The Song Remains the Same, featuring Led Zeppelin - (U.K./U.S.A.)
- Soy un delincuente (I Am a Criminal) - (Venezuela)
- Sparkle, starring Irene Cara
- A Star Is Born, starring Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson
- Stay Hungry, directed by Bob Rafelson, starring Jeff Bridges, Sally Field, Arnold Schwarzenegger
- St. Ives, directed by J. Lee Thompson, starring Charles Bronson
- Storm Boy, starring David Gulpilil - (Australia)
- Swashbuckler, starring Robert Shaw
- The Swiss Conspiracy, starring David Janssen and Elke Sommer
- Sybil, starring Joanne Woodward and Sally Field
- Taxi Driver, directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Robert De Niro, Cybill Shepherd, Harvey Keitel, Albert Brooks, Peter Boyle, Jodie Foster
- The Tenant (Le Locataire), directed by and starring Roman Polanski, with Isabelle Adjani and Melvyn Douglas - (France)
- That's Entertainment, Part II, documentary featuring Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly
- Tatlong taong walang Diyos (Three Godless Years) - (Philippines)
- To Fly!, a documentary film
- To the Devil a Daughter, starring Richard Widmark, Christopher Lee, Honor Blackman, Nastassja Kinski - (U.K.)
- Todo modo, starring Gian Maria Volontè and Marcello Mastroianni - (Italy)
- Tosun Paşa - (Turkey)
- The Town That Dreaded Sundown, starring Ben Johnson and Dawn Wells
- Trackdown, starring James Mitchum
- Tracks, directed by Henry Jaglom, starring Dennis Hopper
- Treasure of Matecumbe, starring Joan Hackett, Robert Foxworth, Peter Ustinov
- The Twist, directed by Claude Chabrol, starring Bruce Dern, Stéphane Audran, Charles Aznavour, Ann-Margret - (France)
- Two-Minute Warning, starring Charlton Heston, John Cassavetes, David Janssen, Jack Klugman, Gena Rowlands, Walter Pidgeon, Beau Bridges
- Ugly, Dirty and Bad (Brutti, sporchi e cattivi), directed by Ettore Scola, starring Nino Manfredi - (Italy)
- Up!, directed by Russ Meyer, featuring Raven De La Croix
- Vigilante Force, starring Kris Kristofferson and Victoria Principal
- Voyage of the Damned, starring Faye Dunaway, Lee Grant, James Mason, Katharine Ross, Max von Sydow, Orson Welles, Oskar Werner - (U.K.)
- W.C. Fields and Me, starring Rod Steiger, Valerie Perrine, Jack Cassidy
- Wan Pipel (One People) - (Suriname/Netherlands)
- Welcome to L.A., directed by Alan Rudolph, starring Keith Carradine, Geraldine Chaplin, Sally Kellerman, Harvey Keitel
- The White Ship (Belyy parokhod) - (U.S.S.R.)
- Who Can Kill a Child? (¿Quién puede matar a un niño?) - (Spain)
- Won Ton Ton, the Dog Who Saved Hollywood, starring Madeline Kahn, Teri Garr, Bruce Dern, Art Carney
1976 film releases
- February 1976
- 4 February
- March 1976
- April 1976
- May 1976
- 21 May
- June 1976
- July 1976
- Moving Violation
- August 1976
- September 1976
- High Velocity
- October 1976
- November 1976
- December 1976
- 3 December
- 5 December
- 8 December
- 15 December
- 17 December
- 21 December
- 22 December
- 24 December
- 25 December
- January 6
- January 13 - Michael Peña, American actor.
- February 11 - Brice Beckham, American actor.
- February 23
- February 25 - Rashida Jones, American actress.
- March 16 - Paul Schneider, American actor.
- March 22 - Reese Witherspoon, American actress.
- March 23 - Michelle Monaghan, American actress.
- April 1
- April 13 - Jonathan Brandis, American actor. (d.2003)
- April 15 - Susan Ward, American actress.
- April 20 - Joey Lawrence, American actor.
- April 23 - Gabriel Damon, American actor.
- April 26 - Elisabet Reinsalu, Estonian actress.
- April 27 - Sally Hawkins, English actress.
- May 22 - Külli Teetamm, Estonian actress.
- May 25
- July 15 - Diane Kruger, German actress.
- July 19 - Benedict Cumberbatch, English actor.
- July 31 - Mela Lee, American voice actress.
- August 6 - Andero Ermel, Estonian actor.
- August 9 - Audrey Tautou, French actress.
- September 6 - Naomie Harris, British actress.
- September 7 - Shannon Elizabeth, American actress.
- September 20 - Enuka Okuma, Canadian actress.
- September 26 - Kersti Heinloo, Estonian actress.
- October 4 - Alicia Silverstone, American actress.
- October 21 - Andrew Scott, Irish actor.
- October 23 - Ryan Reynolds, Canadian actor.
- October 31 - Piper Perabo, American actress.
- November 29 - Chadwick Boseman, American actor.
- December 8 - Dominic Monaghan, English actor.
|23||Paul Robeson||77||USA||Actor, Singer|
|11||Lee J. Cobb||64||USA||Actor|
|13||Lily Pons||77||France||Singer, Actress|
|14||Busby Berkeley||80||USA||Director, Choreographer|
|17||Luchino Visconti||69||Italy||Director, Writer|
|5||Howard Hughes||70||USA||Director, Producer|
|5||Robert Lord||75||USA||Screenwriter, Producer|
|21||Léonide Moguy||75||Russia||Director, Writer|
|25||Carol Reed||69||UK||Director, Writer|
|29||Thelma Connell||63||UK||Film Editor|
|10||Adolph Zukor||103||USA||Producer, Studio Executive|
|7||Norman Foster||72||USA||Actor, Director|
|12||James Wong Howe||76||China||Cinematographer|
|August||2||Fritz Lang||85||Germany||Director, Writer|
- Albert Brooks - Taxi Driver
- Chow Yun-fat - Tou tai ren
- Ernie Hudson - Leadbelly
- Amy Irving - Carrie
- Jessica Lange - King Kong
- Delroy Lindo - Find the Lady
- John Ratzenberger - The Ritz
- Brooke Shields - Alice, Sweet Alice
- "Rocky, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- "To Fly!, Box Office Information". The Numbers. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "A Star Is Born, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "All the President's Men, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "The Omen, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "In Search of Noah's Ark, Box Office Information". The Numbers. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "King Kong, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- "Silver Streak, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "The Enforcer, Box Office Information". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Midway, Box Office Information". The Numbers. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- rock Horror Picture Show film booking in Feb 2011 Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine.