1980 World Rowing Championships
|1980 World Rowing Championships|
|Location||Heindonk, Willebroek, Belgium|
The 1980 World Rowing Championships were World Rowing Championships that were held in August 1980 at Hazewinkel in Belgium. Since 1980 was an Olympic year for rowing, the World Championships did not include the 14 Olympic classes scheduled for the 1980 Summer Olympics. Only the four lightweight men's event formed part of the competition, and all finals were raced on 16 August.
Medalists at the 1980 World Rowing Championships were:
Men's lightweight events
|LM1x|| West Germany
|07:00.94|| United States
José Antonio Montosa Ortega
- "1980 World Rowing Championships". International Rowing Federation. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "(LM1x) Lightweight Men's Single Sculls – Final". FISA. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "(LM2x) Lightweight Men's Double Sculls – Final". FISA. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "(LM4-) Lightweight Men's Four – Final". FISA. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "(LM8+) Lightweight Men's Eight – Final". FISA. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
|This article about sport in Belgium is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|