From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1981 French Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Dijon on July 5, 1981. The race was the first of an eventual 51 Grand Prix wins for Renault driver Alain Prost.
- Alain Prost's first F1 victory
- Race was stopped after 58 laps due to rain. Aggregate time was used.
Championship standings after the race
- Drivers' Championship standings
- Constructors' Championship standings
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.