1983 Pulitzer Prize
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1983.
- Public Service:
- Local General or Spot News Reporting:
- Editorial Staff of the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, for its courageous and resourceful coverage of a devastating flood in March 1982.
- Local Investigative Specialized Reporting:
- National Reporting:
- International Reporting:
- Feature Writing:
- Editorial Writing:
- The Miami Herald Editorial Board, for its campaign against the detention of illegal Haitian immigrants by federal officials.
- Editorial Cartooning:
- Spot News Photography:
- Feature Photography:
Letters, Drama and Music Awards
- Biography or Autobiography:
- General Non-Fiction: