The 1984 Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) 2nd All-Filipino Conference was the second conference of the 1984 PBA season. It started on August 5 and ended on November 4, 1984. This is the second All-Filipino tournament of the season.
The following format will be observed for the duration of the conference:
- The teams were divided into 2 groups.
- Northern Consolidated (NCC)
- Crispa Redmanizers
- Gold Eagle Beer
- Tanduay Rhum
- Great Taste Coffee
- Gilbey's Gin Tonics
- Beer Hausen
- Country Fair Hotdogs
- Teams in a group will play against each other once and against teams in the other group twice; 11 games each.
- The top two teams after the eliminations will advance to the semifinals outright.
- The Remaining six teams will play in a best-of-three quarterfinal series (pairings were decided by the league) to determine the other three teams that will qualify into the next round.
- The top two teams after the two-round semifinals will face each other in a best-of-five championship series. The next two teams will play for a best-of-five playoff for third place.
||Qualified for semis
||Qualified for quarterfinals
Beer Hausen, Crispa and Tanduay won their respective series to enter the semifinal round. 
||Qualified for finals
||Qualified for battle for third
Third place berth playoff
Finals berth playoff
Battle for third