||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)
The 1986 Aloha Bowl was a college football bowl game, played as part of the 1985-86 bowl game schedule of the 1986 NCAA Division I-A football season. It was the 5th Aloha Bowl. It was played on December 27, 1986, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. The game matched the Arizona Wildcats of the Pac-10 Conference against the North Carolina Tar Heels of the ACC Conference.
- UA - Coston 31-yard FG
- UA - Adams 1-yard run (Coston kick)
- UA - Coston 38-yard FG
- UA - Valder 52-yard FG
- UA - Horton 13-yard pass from Jenkins (Coston kick)
- UA - Greathouse 5-yard run (Coston kick)
- NC - Dorn 58-yard run (Gliarmis kick)
- NC - Marriott 6-yard pass from Maye (Gliarmis kick)
- NC - Maye 2-yard run (Gliarmis kick)
This was Arizona's first ever bowl win, after four previous losses and one tie in their previous five bowl appearances.