The 1987 Jeep Eagle Aloha Bowl was a college football bowl game, played as part of the 1987-88 bowl game schedule of the 1987 NCAA Division I-A football season. It was the sixth Aloha Bowl. It was played on December 25, 1987, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The game matched the Florida Gators of the Southeastern Conference against the UCLA Bruins of the Pac-10 Conference. The Bruins were led by quarterback Troy Aikman.
- UCLA – Alfredo Velasco 34-yard field goal
- UF – Kerwin Bell to Stacey Simmons 7-yard pass (Robert McGinty kick)
- UF – McGinty 32-yard field goal
- UCLA – Brian Brown 1-yard run (Velasco kick)
- UCLA – Troy Aikman to Danny Thompson 5-yard pass (Velasco kick)
- UCLA – Velasco 32-yard field goal
- UF – Bell to Anthony Williams 14 pass (kick blocked)
|Total offense, plays - yards
|Passing yards (net)
- Individual Leaders
- Rushing: UCLA – Ball 23-49, Brown 10-29; FLA – Smith 17-128, Williams 8-43.
- Passing: UCLA – Aikman 19-30-2-173-1 TD; FLA – Bell 19-38-0-188-2 TD.
- Receiving: UCLA – Anderson 4-52, Pickert 3-37; FLA – Snead 3-62, Odom 3-32, Simmons 3-20
- ^ UCLA Football Media Guide 2011, UCLABruins.com, December 2011