1989 Los Angeles Open
|1989 Los Angeles Open|
|Date||September 18 – September 24|
|Category||Grand Prix ciruit|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Hard / outdoor|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Venue||Los Angeles Tennis Center|
|Aaron Krickstein |
|Martin Davis / Tim Pawsat |
The 1989 Los Angeles Open was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts at the Los Angeles Tennis Center in Los Angeles, California, as part of the 1989 Nabisco Grand Prix. It was the 63rd edition of the tournament and was held from September 18 through September 24, 1989. Fifth-seeded Aaron Krickstein won the singles title.
- It was Krickstein's 2nd title of the year and the 6th of his career.
- It was Davis' only title of the year and the 8th of his career. It was Pawsat's 2nd title of the year and the 4th of his career.
- "1989 Los Angeles Men's Singles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1989 Los Angeles Men's Doubles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- Thomas Bonk (September 25, 1989). "Chang Beaten by Krickstein for L.A. Title". Los Angeles Times.
|This tennis-related competition article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Los Angeles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|